Longer / thicker hair may require additional charges
|Women’s cut no blow dry||$38.00|
|Women’s cut with blow dry||$48.00|
|Men’s cut at WISP||$32.00|
|Men’s cut at Parker Parlor||$40.00|
|Men’s cut and color / Natural change / Blending||$75.00|
|Shampoo blow dry style||$35.00|
ADD TREATMENT TO SERVICE
|Bumble and Bumble oil treatment||$25.00|
|Olaplex deep conditioning||$15.00|
|Long/ Thick Hair (added service)||$10.00|
|Bang trim complementary with your stylist between services|
Great Lengths and Hair Talk hair extensions
…price available upon consultation
|$265 with hair cut
$225 treatment only
Stylist will shampoo your hair with the Brazilian Blowout specially formulated Anti-Residue Professional Shampoo to prepare your hair for the optimal smoothing result.
- After towel drying, your certified Brazilian Blowout stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to comb the Brazilian Blowout Professional Treatment through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section with the solution.
- Solution will surround each hair shaft with protective protein layers to smooth and flatten the cuticle.
- Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
- Once the hair is dry, the Stylist will divide the hair into four sections and begin using a flat iron to further straighten the hair in 1 – 1¾ inch sections.
- Once complete, the Stylist will rinse the hair (no shampoo), towel-dry and apply the Brazilian Blowout Masque to further seal in the professional formulation. After 60 seconds, the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
- The Stylist will then apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to further seal the cuticle and assist in detangling the hair prior to the final blow dry.
- The Stylist will then blow dry the hair straight one final time and style as desired.
You will leave the salon in approximately 90 minutes with beautiful, smooth, healthy radiant hair!
Recommended take home retail shampoo/conditions and spray treatment.
ALL Prices prices begin at listed prices and additional charges will be applied for extra product for color services
|Full Color||starts at $125.00|
|Full Color with Cut||starts at $173.00|
|Full Highlight||starts at $135.00|
|Full Highlight with Cut||starts at $183.00|
|Full Teasy lights||starts at $150.00|
|Full Teasy lights with cut||starts at $198.00|
|Full Babylight||starts at $170.00|
|Full Babylight with Cut||starts at $218.00|
|Partial Babylight||starts at $120.00|
|Partial Babylight with Cut||starts at $168.00|
|Ombre/ Balayage||starts at $140.00|
|Ombre/ Balayage with Cut||starts at $188.00|
|Full Ombre/Balayage w/Root||starts at $165.00|
|Partial Highlight||starts at $100.00|
|Partial Highlight with Cut||starts at $148.00|
|Roots Only (Average 5 week regrowth)||starts at $80.00|
|Roots with Cut (Average 5 week regrowth)||starts at $128.00|
|Roots with Partial Highlight||starts at $125.00|
|Roots, Partial Highlight and Cut||starts at $173.00|
|Money Piece Only||starts at $60.00|
|Bleach and Tone (Roots only, 5 weeks regrowth)||starts at $130.00|
|Platinum Card (All over bleach, roots to ends)||Price upon Consultation|
|Color Correction||Price upon Consultation|
Prices may vary based on current color/length/and density
There are so many different color techniques available these days, it can feel overwhelming trying to describe to your stylist the color that you’re looking to achieve.
Please read through to help you understand color options
1. Teasy Lights / Foilyage: This gives the look of softly painted highlights with little to low maintenance & a soft grow out. Lightener is painted on hair after being teased, then placed in a foil..
2. Shadow Root: Blends naturally with highlights, creating a softer grow out.
3. Money Piece: A brighter, lighter face framing highlight that gives you a pop of color in the front of your hair. . .
4. Balayage: highlighting the hair in which the color is free hand painted on in such a way that it creates a graduated, natural look. .
5. Root touch up & Highlights: Adds depth and dimension at root to break up the blonde/lighter ends. Good for those who have to cover gray between highlight appointments. .
6.Root Tap: Blends the highlights and softens any lines from previous colors, allowing a very easy and soft grow out. .
7. Babylights: Very fine highlights with little space between the foils so the highlights blend with the base color. .
8. Highlights & Lowlights: Lightening and darkening certain strands of hair. This is a good technique for someone who wants dimension in darker hair, but doesn’t want to get blonder or lighter each appointment.
Teen Facial – Cleanse, extract, moisturize and done! Beneficial for those needing extractions without the fluff
30 Min $43
Focused Facial – From acne to aging and everything between, this facial is designed to treat the conditions that trouble you.
60 Min $83
Add Dermaplane $103
Dermaplane – An exfoliating facial treatment to reduce the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation, as well as removing vellous hair or “peach fuzz.”
45 Min $78
Fire & Ice Facial – A resurfacing facial to give you a great exfoliation with zero downtime. $103
5-Step Facial- Cleanse, exfoliate, lift, firm and hydrate with this anti-aging facial. $128
Signature Hydra Facial- A staff favorite, this facial combines the essentials of a facial (cleanse, exfoliate, extractions, moisturize and protect) in addition to infusing active serums deeper into the skin for longer-lasting results. Contact for pricing.
Platinum Hydra Facial – All the benefits of our signature treatment with platinum adds in a lymphatic drainage treatment to contour and reduce puffiness and LED treatment to combat inflammation. Along with this you receive an additional booster serum based on skin type and concerns. $233
NuFace – Using microcurrent, this treatment helps firm and lift facial muscles, creating a contoured, “refreshed” look to the face. Add on to any facial for $28
Celluma Light Therapy– LED lights are used to reduce signs of aging, help in clearing acne, and soothe aches/pains. Can be added to most facials, or done as a stand-alone treatment
Stand-Alone Series of 8-$203
Permanent Makeup Consultation: Consultations are required at least 48 hours prior to any permanent makeup service. $75 will be collected at consultation appointment, and can be deducted from permanent makeup service only. Not applicable to any other services. No refunds.
Microblading: Inserting pigment into the skin in and around the eyebrows to create a semi-permanent tattoo resembling hair strokes. Starts at $500
Powder Brows: Inserting pigment into the skin in and around eyebrows to create a semi-permanent tattoo with a soft, powder effect-similar to that of filling in eyebrows with powder makeup. Starts at $400
Combo Brows: Using both powder brow and microblading to create a natural looking, fuller eyebrow. Starts at $450
Eyeliner: A semi-permanent tattoo creating eyeliner on upper eyelid. Starts at $250
|Refill 2 weeks||$58.00|
|Refill 4 weeks||$88.00|
|Refill 6 weeks||$113.00|
ViPeel– A Chemical peel for all skin types. Peels are effective at treating melasma, sun damage, and fine lines. Please contact us for pricing.
Microneedling – A treatment proven to stimulate collagen production, helping to minimize pores, decrease fine lines, and improve over-all skin tone. An ideal option for acne scarring.
Single Treatment $250
Series of 3 Treatments $600 (20% Savings)
Series of 6 Treatments $1050 (30% Savings)
Lash Lift: enhance the look of your natural lashes, making them appear longer, with this lash perming service. Formula is nourishing and gentle, and requires little after care. $83
Lash Tint: the perfect addition to a lash lift, this service makes lashes look more full and pronounced without the use of mascara. $23
Acne Treatments– A consultation is required with our certified acne specialist to begin all acne treatments. Please call to set up consultation/initial treatment
Ask about our wax packages
|Neck (front or back)||$15.00|
NOW OFFERING THE
Swedish Massage: “For a deep Relaxation!” Let our Team of Professionals Pamper you and “Wisp” all your stress away.
60 min $75
90 min $110
Deep Tissue Massage: “The Works!” Come in and get all your aches and pains worked out. A Deep Tissue Massage will help you with your range of motion and iron all your kinks out. Come in and get you “Fix” on!
60 min $85
90 min $125
Pregnancy Massage: “Mommy to Be”
A soothing full-body massage that targets all your areas of tension during your pregnancy in a safe and relaxing setting. A Happy and Relaxed Mom makes for a healthier Baby!
60 min $75
Therapeutic sports massage is a type of massage technique that focuses on treating soft tissue aches, pain and injuries that are associated with recreational activities. Massage can reduce muscle stiffness and improve relaxation by reducing heart rate and blood pressure.
60 minutes $85
90 minutes $125
Assisted stretching uses specific techniques to increase mobility and flexibility of a muscle or group of muscles. body moves and is often done by massage therapists, physical therapists, Assisted stretching is a gentle technique that can be used not only on generalized clientele, but also on children, adults, the elderly and those with physical disabilities.
30 minutes $45
Target Massage: “The Quick Fix”
Let’s us focus and work out specifically your areas of tension during this 30 mins Quick Fix.
30 min $45
30 min $45
Head in the Clouds: ADD ON
15 min $15
Happy Feet: ADD ON
15 min $15