Safety guidelines we are following to keep everyone safe:
- Masks are required to be worn by all staff and all clients.
- We have infrared thermometers and will be taking temperatures of all staff when they begin their shift,
- We are thoroughly sanitizing our treatment rooms and hair stations in between each client.
- We are routinely sanitizing common areas such as restrooms, waiting areas, and retail areas — and we are frequently sanitizing high-touch items such as doorknobs and countertops.
- We will ensure that clients who are waiting for services remain 6 feet apart. We will utilize both waiting areas, The front desk staff may help guide clients where to sit.
- We will not be offering shared amenities such as magazines, coffee or tea.
- We will have bottled water available in waiting areas for clients
Safety guidelines we are asking from you:
- You must wear a mask.
- We ask that you arrive with a mask on, but we do have masks available if you do not have one.
- Practice social distancing in the common areas.
- Wash your hands frequently.